Knightsbridge Residences - PRICE LIST

Century Properties : Knightsbridge Residences For Sale
Unit Type For Sale Price Area(sq.m.) Notes
2 Bedroom ₱ 14,339,000 62.61 sqm
Payment Options
Payment Scheme Term Notes
Option 1: Spot
100% Spot Cash payable in 30 days
Option 2: 20-80 Scheme
20% of total contract price payable in 30 days
80% remaining balance for bank financing


Why you should invest in Knightsbridge Residences

World Class Stature

We live in a world of perceptions. Whether you are in the business or even entertainment world, you have to hold your head up high to earn respect. While at Knightsbridge, you don’t have to convince anyone of your stature as the property does the speaking for you.

Luxurious Amenities

Located in one of the most expensive areas in the Philippines money can buy, investing in this property means that your investment will not only be value for money. It also means that it keeps on appreciating in value giving you a better ROI in case you decide to dispose it off in the future.

Flexible Payment Packages

The developer is determined to help you acquire a piece of this property at the most convenient and efficient manner. For this reason, they offer 2 flexible payment options;

Option 1

On spot payment

This gives the opportunity to pay cash for the property within 30 days of entering into a contract.

Option 2

20-80 Scheme

This allows you to pay 20% of the price within one month and the remaining 80% through bank financing.

The Knightsbridge Residences, you get access to expansive and expensive designer convergence areas. This in effect multiplies the different aspects of your house. Additionally, you get the opportunity to customize your house to suit your personality. Overall, this property is to die for.

Knightsbridge Residences Location
Knightsbridge Residences - Photo Gallery
Knightsbridge Residences Amenities
Knightsbridge Residences Contact Us
Knightsbridge ResidencesHome